Services Wedding Cakes by Cheryl B's Kitchen
Planning Your Cake
For wedding cakes in West Yorkshire, we offer a consultation, which includes cake tasting and discussing your ideas to create a cake of your dreams.
During the consultation, you will be able to taste a small selection of cakes and discuss your ideas.
We also recommend that if you have any ideas, pictures, cut-outs, wedding colours, or themes that you bring them along to your appointment. This will give Cheryl an idea of what you are looking for in your cake, and can be incorporated into your design. Don’t worry if you don’t have any ideas Cheryl will work with you to create your cake.
Our bespoke cakes are handmade to the bride and grooms requirements. Available in various yummy flavours and sizes including popular 2 tier, 3, tier, 4 tier and 5 tier.
Costs include the cake filling, encasing in chocolate ganache, and covered in fondant with basic decoration (small flower detail, and message on the cake) The cake board will also be decorated including ribbon if required.
We encase our cakes with chocolate ganache as this provides a perfect base for the fondant icing.
If you require any other sizes please discuss this when enquiring. Cake dummies can also be included in your cake for those who would like a larger cake but don’t need to feed a larger group.
Delivery direct to your Yorkshire wedding venue including Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax, Brighouse, Castleford and Pontefract.
2 tiers start from £220
3 tiers start from £280
4 tiers from £390
5 tiers from £520
Larger cakes available, please just ask!
- Vanilla bean cake filled with creamy vanilla bean buttercream and either strawberry or raspberry jam
- Chocolate cake layered with chocolate buttercream
- Raspberry and white chocolate cake filled with raspberry jam and white chocolate buttercream
- One of our favourite flavours is our lemon cake filled with a smooth lemon buttercream and tangy lemon curd
- Red velvet cake filled with cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate orange cake filled with chocolate orange buttercream
- Salted caramel cake filled with salted caramel buttercream and salted caramel sauce
- Delicious carrot cake filled with cream cheese frosting
- Coffee and walnut cake layered with coffee buttercream
- And now introducing Cherry Bakewell flavour
Wedding Cakes For All Themes and Colours
- I had ordered a christening cake from Cheryl and it was exactly what I wanted it was absolutely stunning and I had so many compliments on the cake! It also tasted amazing as well! Would definitely recommend to anybody!C. Turner, Christening Cake Customer
- Cheryl made our wedding cake and a safely say it’s the tastiest wedding cake I’ve ever had there is nothing worse than a beautiful cake that tastes awful!!! Well we had an amazing cake that was sooooo yummy!!! Rasp and white Choc cannot be recommended enough it tastes gorgeous!!! Amazing value for money. Thank you so much for adding to our amazing day.Z. Mann, Wedding Cake Customer
- Massive thanks for my hubby's 40th cake he loved it is was so tasty and absolutely what i wanted for him thank u so much will defo recommend and use you again x x x xL. Bower, Birthday Cake Customer