Services Cupcakes by Cheryl B's Kitchen
Bespoke cupcakes individually designed to suit any age, interest and celebration.
For your special occasion, get in touch to discuss your ideas and get a quote.
If you already have a theme idea, pictures, cut-outs, colours, etc send them over to Cheryl B so we can get a clear idea of the cupcakes you’d like.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any ideas as Cheryl will work with you to create your cakes.
Our bespoke cupcakes are handmade to the event requirements and are available in a range of traditional or contemporary flavours.
Cupcakes are made with handmade individual toppers and/or buttercream swirls. We also offer wedding cookies.
Costs include the cake ingredients and decoration.
Celebration cakes are available for collection from our premises in Huddersfield. Please ask if you would like delivery of your cake within Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax, Brighouse, Castleford and Pontefract. There may be an additional charge for this.
If you have any special requirements, please discuss this when enquiring.
Cupcakes From £2.50 (minimum order 12)
Cookies From £2.50 (minimum order 12)
Cake pops from £2.50 (minimum order 12)
Cake Flavour Examples
- Vanilla cake filled with vanilla buttercream and strawberry jam
- Chocolate cake layered with chocolate buttercream
- Raspberry and white chocolate cake filled with raspberry jam and white chocolate buttercream
- Cherry bakewell cake filled with almond buttercream and black cherry jam
- Mint Aero chocolate cake with peppermint buttercream
- Tangy lemon cake filled with lemon buttercream and zingy lemon curd
- Lemon and poppy seed cake filled with lemon curd and lemon buttercream
- Lemon, elderflower and prosecco sponge cake
- Red velvet cake filled with cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate orange cake filled with chocolate orange buttercream
- Salted caramel sponge cake with caramel buttercream and salted caramel sauce
- Sticky toffee cake filled with buttercream
- Carrot cake filled with cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate orange cake layered with chocolate butttercream
- I had ordered a christening cake from Cheryl and it was exactly what I wanted it was absolutely stunning and I had so many compliments on the cake! It also tasted amazing as well! Would definitely recommend to anybody!C. Turner, Christening Cake Customer
- Cheryl made our wedding cake and a safely say it’s the tastiest wedding cake I’ve ever had there is nothing worse than a beautiful cake that tastes awful!!! Well we had an amazing cake that was sooooo yummy!!! Rasp and white Choc cannot be recommended enough it tastes gorgeous!!! Amazing value for money. Thank you so much for adding to our amazing day.Z. Mann, Wedding Cake Customer
- Massive thanks for my hubby's 40th cake he loved it is was so tasty and absolutely what i wanted for him thank u so much will defo recommend and use you again x x x xL. Bower, Birthday Cake Customer