Services Christening Cakes by Cheryl B's Kitchen
Designing your Cake
Bespoke christening cakes in West Yorkshire. Beautifully designed with sponge or fruit cake in any style with intricate sugar and/or cute animal details.
For your baby’s special day, get in touch to discuss your ideas and get a quote.
If you already have an idea, pictures, cut-outs, christening colours, etc email them over to Cheryl B so we can get a clear idea of the cake you’d like.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any ideas as Cheryl will work with you to create your cake.
Our bespoke cakes are handmade to the families requirements and are available in traditional or contemporary flavours.
Cakes are encased with chocolate ganache as this provides a perfect base for the fondant icing.
Costs include the cake filling, encasing in chocolate ganache, and covered in fondant with decoration. We add the message of your choice and the cake board can also be decorated including ribbon if desired. Delivery is available in Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax, Brighouse, Castleford and Pontefract.
If you have any special requirements, please discuss this when enquiring.
Christening Cakes From £40
Cake Flavour Examples
- Vanilla bean cake filled with creamy vanilla bean buttercream and either strawberry or raspberry jam
- Chocolate cake layered with chocolate buttercream
- Raspberry and white chocolate cake filled with raspberry jam and white chocolate buttercream
- One of our favourite flavours is our lemon cake filled with a smooth lemon buttercream and tangy lemon curd
- Red velvet cake filled with cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate orange cake filled with chocolate orange buttercream
- Salted caramel cake filled with salted caramel buttercream and salted caramel sauce
- Delicious carrot cake filled with cream cheese frosting
- Coffee and walnut cake layered with coffee buttercream
- And now introducing Cherry Bakewell flavour
Christening Cakes and Baby Shower Cakes
- I had ordered a christening cake from Cheryl and it was exactly what I wanted it was absolutely stunning and I had so many compliments on the cake! It also tasted amazing as well! Would definitely recommend to anybody!C. Turner, Christening Cake Customer
- Cheryl made our wedding cake and a safely say it’s the tastiest wedding cake I’ve ever had there is nothing worse than a beautiful cake that tastes awful!!! Well we had an amazing cake that was sooooo yummy!!! Rasp and white Choc cannot be recommended enough it tastes gorgeous!!! Amazing value for money. Thank you so much for adding to our amazing day.Z. Mann, Wedding Cake Customer
- Massive thanks for my hubby's 40th cake he loved it is was so tasty and absolutely what i wanted for him thank u so much will defo recommend and use you again x x x xL. Bower, Birthday Cake Customer